You will be responsible for creating advanced, containerized applications running on OpenShift for clients in financial industry area. You will work in an international team based on agile approach and use professional software development process. The work gives great opportunities to gain technical and business knowledge as well as interpersonal skills.
- have minimum 2+ years of experience with cloud solutions in OpenShift including design, installation, configuration and development of applications using OpenShift;
- be proficient in building automated continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) pipelines for cloud application platform solutions;
- have experience with Git, Jenkins, Gradle, Docker, Kubernetes, Puppet, Chef and Ansible;
- have experience with Terraform with AWS, AWS API concepts, AWS RDS, AWS S3;
- have a degree of higher education (at least bachelor degree required, computer or technical degrees are preferred);
- fluent English written and spoken is essential.
- professional trainings and language courses;
- extra benefits: social benefit package, including private medical care, insurance package, Multisport card and sponsored sports activities;
- possibility of car leasing on preferential conditions – Master Benefit;
- possibility of using increased tax deductible costs in the case of creative work;
- flexible working hours;
- support for relocation;
- integration trips;
- free parking spots for employees;
- permanent employment contract from the first day at work.
Learn more about our recruitment process.
Please submit your applications in English to the following address:
Your personal data are safe with us.
Personal data protection has always been our major priority: personal data are processed by us with responsible manner; its collection and access to, is restricted to protect especially individuals who have already been involved in recruitment processes at our company or plan to do so. We have prepared for you the information on the purposes and principles of data processing by Capgemini Polska Sp z o. o and the rights you are entitled to.
You will find all the information at the following address: https://www.capgemini.com/pl-pl/hr-data-privacy-policy/