Architect Front-End/Angular JS
You will be responsible for creating applications in financial industry area. You will work in an international team based on agile approach and use professional software development process. You will have an opportunity to develop yourself on areas as: One Click Deployment, Clean Code, Behavior Driven Development, Automation First etc. The work gives great opportunities to gain technical and business knowledge as well as interpersonal skills.
- be proficient in object-oriented programming;
- have practical experience in designing the architecture of information systems;
- have a good knowledge of Software Delivery Life Cycle;
- have a degree of higher education (at least Bachelor degree required, computer or technical degrees are preferred);
- fluent English written and spoken is essential.
- professional trainings and language courses;
- participation in prestigious international projects;
- extra benefits: social benefit package, including private medical care, insurance package, Multisport card and sponsored sports activities;
- flexible working hours;
- support for relocation;
- possibility to rotate between projects;
- free parking spots for employees;
- permanent employment contract from the first day at work.
Learn more about our recruitment process.
Please submit your application in English quoting the reference number to the following address:
Your personal data are safe with us.
Personal data protection has always been our major priority: personal data are processed by us with responsible manner; its collection and access to, is restricted to protect especially individuals who have already been involved in recruitment processes at our company or plan to do so. We have prepared for you the information on the purposes and principles of data processing by Capgemini Polska Sp z o. o and the rights you are entitled to.
You will find all the information at the following address: https://www.capgemini.com/pl-pl/hr-data-privacy-policy/