Java System Architect
As an Architect you will be responsible for:
- making an analysis of technical requests,
- designing an architecture of new systems,
- implementation of a new project,
- in case of existing systems: designing new features and analysing the efficiency,
- integration of new and existing IT systems.
- have at least 6 year of experience in creating systems in Java;
- be able to design architecture of big systems;
- be keen on self-development, learning new technology and improving skills.
- have good knowledge of German (Capgemini will provide follow-up education with respect to the German language through an intensive language course with no impact on the financial terms of the employment);
- have at least communicative knowledge of English or Polish;
- show good communication skills, honesty and teamwork capabilities.
- professional trainings and language courses;
- extra benefits: social benefit package, including private medical care, insurance package, Multisport card and sponsored sports activities;
- possibility of car leasing on preferential conditions – Master Benefit;
- possibility of using increased tax deductible costs in the case of creative work;
- flexible working hours;
- support for relocation;
- integration trips;
- free parking spots for employees.
Learn more about our recruitment process.
Please submit your application in English quoting the reference number to the following address:
Your personal data are safe with us.
Personal data protection has always been our major priority: personal data are processed by us with responsible manner; its collection and access to, is restricted to protect especially individuals who have already been involved in recruitment processes at our company or plan to do so. We have prepared for you the information on the purposes and principles of data processing by Capgemini Polska Sp z o. o and the rights you are entitled to.
You will find all the information at the following address: https://www.capgemini.com/pl-pl/hr-data-privacy-policy/